Updated January 2, 2016
Welcome to Start on Purpose!
Please read this Copyright Policy (the “Copyright Policy”) carefully before using www.StartonPurpose.com and its mobile applications (the “Website”), or joining Start on Purpose as a member and advertiser, as it affects and governs your use of this Website and the content you can post to this Website. This Policy is part of and incorporates by reference all terms, conditions, rules, policies and guidelines on the Start on Purpose website “www.StartonPurpose.com”, including the Website User Terms and Conditions “Terms of Service.” This policy is effective September 1, 2015. Your continued use of this website after this date will signify your acceptance of this Policy. We may modify the provisions of this Policy without notifying you, so please check back to review updates.
Copyright Infringement Claims
Pursuant to 17 USC. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Start on Purpose Corporation has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements of copyrights, and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act.
If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by a user of the services available at www.StartonPurpose.com and affiliated websites, please provide relevant information that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A).
In general, to be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a Provider (Start On Purpose) that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Start on Purpose to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Start on Purpose to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent. Please provide a Notice of Infringement form each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement and send to Start on Purpose Corporation, P.O. Box 1446, Issaquah, Washington, 98027.
Removal of Other Material
If you believe your Intellectual Property Rights (including trademarks, logos, and other rights) other than copyrights are being infringed by a user of www.StartonPurpose.com and affiliate websites, please write to Start on Purpose Corporation, P.O. Box 1446, Issaquah, Washington, 98027 and include substantially the same information detailed above.
These Terms were last updated on January 2, 2016.